Friday, June 19, 2009

BLEH

I pretty much suck at taking the time to post everyday. But with the help of my brother's + and - system, I can blog much easier. (Sorry I ripped you off Kenny)

+Austin had a birthday party
+I saw Janelle after like ten million years
-It was probably one of the last times I would see Yolanda
+Gmail and facebook exist

+There was a summer kick off party for High School
-It was a dance party
-I don't dance
+I learned
-SWEAT
-I probably looked like a retard

-My legs were ridiculously stiff the next day
+It means they got exercise

-Four miles of walking
+With Ginger

+/-My parents went to San Francisco
+They got me an amazing shirt
+And a backscratcher

+SCMT in general
-Memory verses
+DISCOVERY CANYON IS SO CLOSE
+I like playing with little kids (not intended to sound creepy)

-I can't think of anything else to blog about.
+I will definitely try to post again tomorrow.

No comments: